Monday, January 24, 2011

Passport America Club





What a score this was!

Its amazing how you come across things. I was looking at trailer/camping apps for my iPhone and came across this app for Passport America. "What the heck is this?" I thought. One pretty cool deal, I found out! Its billed as "The Original 50% Discount Camping Club!" With each membership comes half price stays at selected campgrounds. We paid $45USD and I am sure we save hundreds of dollars over the course of the summer.

The membership comes with a directory of participating campgrounds. Look up the place you want to stay and see whats available. You have to be careful, there are lots of blackout dates and some restrictions. But what's the worst that can happen? You pay what everyone else is paying! Trust me, you save enough through the year, that the occassional full price night won't break the bank.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment