Friday, March 25, 2011

Bringing the new toy home!

Right after night shift, I drove home, got my better half, and headed to Truro to get the new trailer.

I slept across the back seat as she drove. Crappy sleep, but whatever works! Got to Truro by 10AM, got our orientation brief (thanks again, Nick), and headed home.

As always, I am greatly impressed with CRCRV. Trailer was all set to go. Dish was installed (see the dome in front of the A/C?), and you know what? Didn't charge me a cent to install it!! Thanks again, Marc!


Outside of the famous "House of Hay" in Shubenacadie, NS


The real trick of the day was finding a place to park it. Got it done though.

Small town oddity. Nothing goes unnoticed. I got an email from the local trailer dealer, whom we spoke to at the trailer show the day we ended up buying this one. He noticed our new trailer in the driveway and wrote me to basically ask why we didn't buy from him.

I kinda had to laugh when he expressed confusion, that he had not heard from us since the show. The email he sent me was a reply to the email I sent him after the trailer show, explaining that the trailer he showed us didn't meet our needs. Then some concern that we didn't consider them when we bought. Obviously we did. We looked at his stuff at the show. Can't please everyone.

Guess where we slept the first night it was in the driveway.??

No comments:

Post a Comment